What Are Your Priorities? Dr. Winnail
Feb 7, 2009
How to get your priorities straightened out.
- Worship the True God and put nothing before Him (Matt 4:4; John 14:15; 1 John 5:3; Ex 20:1-3)
- Strive to be perfect, spiritually mature (Matt 5:48)
- Seek first the Kingdom of God (Matt 6:33)
- Get as involved as you can with doing the Work (John 4:34). Christ commanded His disciples to go to the "lost sheep of the house of Israel" - in order to do that we must understand where they are today (Matt 10:6)
- Earnestly contend - fight hard - for the faith into which we are called, the one that once delivered for all and not to be changed by men (Jude 3). Reprove the 18 Truths that was restored by God through Mr. Armstrong.
- Recapture True Values (Matt 17:11)
- Prepare to teach and reign in the Kingdom of God (Isa 30:20-21; Rev 5:10)
We must learn to work together as a team now or we will not be fit for the Kingdom of God in Tomorrow's World!