Redeeming the time
Redeeming the time,
1. (See) Rev. 3: 17, blind
2. (Walk )Rom.4:12 in the steps of faith , Rom.6:4 newness of life ,2Cor.5:7 by faith, not by sight:)
3. (circumspectly,) Eph.5:15 illustration Doberman pinscher and Pit bull
4. (Fools) historical a jester or clown
5. (wise) sophós; The art of living
6. (Redeeming) To buy out of,
7. (time,) opportune time
8. (evil.) a moral or spiritual sense, wicked, malicious, mischievous.
9.( unwise,) imprudent, inconsiderate, foolish
10. (understanding) To comprehend, understand, perceive.
11.( the will) inclination of pleasure towards that which is liked
12.( LORD ) , master, owner.
 Zodhiates, S. (2000). The complete word study dictionary : New Testament (electronic ed.). Chattanooga, TN: AMG Publishers.