I'm My own grandfather!”
Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. One of them kept complaining of family problems. Finally, the other man said: "You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation.”
· “A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got married.”
· "Later my father married my step daughter. That made my stepdaughter my stepmother and my father became my stepson.”
· “Also, my wife became the mother in-law of her father-in-law.”
· “Then the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son, but he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son. That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.”
· "This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grand-mother. This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I'm my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm My own grandfather!”
“And you think you have family problems!"