Some parting shots
Some parting shots...
1. When everything’s coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane and going the wrong direction.
2. Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.
3. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
4. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
5. Two wrongs are only the beginning.
6. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
7. Change is inevitable... except from vending machines.
8. Always try to be modest and be proud of it!
9. Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener.
10. If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you.