TOP TEN PRINCIPLES OF MOTHERHOOD
• Shouting to make your children obey is like using the horn to steer your car, and you get about the same results.
• Avenge yourself ~~ Live long enough to be a problem to your children.
• There are three ways to get something done: Do it yourself, hire someone to do it, or forbid your children to do it.
• The joy of motherhood: What a woman experiences when all the children are finally in bed.
• Money isn't everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch.
• You know the only people in this world who are always sure about the proper way to raise children? Those who've never had any.
• Oh to be only half as wonderful as my child thought I was when he was small, and half as stupid as my teenager now thinks I am.
• Motherhood ~ If it was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor!