Top 8 Things You'll Never Hear Mom Say
TOP 8 THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER HEAR YOUR MOTHER SAY
• "How on earth can you see the TV sitting so far back?"
• "Yeah, I used to skip school a lot, too"
• "Just leave all the lights on...it makes the house look more cheery"
• "Let me smell that shirt -- Yeah, it's good for another week"
• "Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey. I'll be glad to feed and walk him every day"
• "Well, if Timmy's mom says it's OK, that's good enough for me."
• "The curfew is just a general time to shoot for. It's not like I'm running a prison around here."
• "Don't bother wearing a jacket - the wind-chill is bound to improve"
• "I don't have a tissue with me... just use your sleeve"