Firstly, this is not really a Sermon. I didnt know what section to put this under. In any case I dont care, I am bringing it to your attention anyway. The Report is not my work and is being shown for your benfit.
If anyone has taken the time to read my messages, you will realize very quickly that I have little love for these so called Church's at the moment. I have believed for a long time now that the god these Church's worship is not the God of the Bible, but a different god. That is even money.
This report below gives a very detailed answer for the reason why these Church's are such traitors to the faith.
I would finally like to say how refreshing it is that someone finally has the backbone to speak out. If you attend any of these guilty Church's, your god is not the God of the Bible. Thank You.
TRUTH ABOUT 501(C)3 EXEMPT STATUS
• Most churches in America have organized as 501(c)3 tax-exempt religious organizations.
• 501(c)3 is a fairly recent trend (only about 50 years old) since 1954.
• 501(c)3 status was influenced by Senator Lyndon B. Johnson’s political agenda to silence the
church and eliminate the significant influence the church had always made on shaping “public
policy.” He seemed to appreciate how easily many of the clergy would sell out.
• 501(c)3 churches are prohibited from addressing, in any tangible way, the vital issues or
concerns of the day.
• For a 501(c)3 church to openly speak out, or organize in opposition to anything that the
government declares to be “legal,” even if it is immoral (i.e. abortion, homosexuality, etc.), the
church will jeopardize its exempt status.
• No church has ever been taxable – before or after 1954. In order to be taxable the church must be
under the jurisdiction, and therefore under the taxing authority of the government. This can
only be done through voluntary agreement (contracts and covenants) to incorporate under the
• The First Amendment clearly places church outside of the jurisdiction of the civil government:
“Congress shall make NO LAW respecting an establishment of religion, nor prohibit the free
• Religion cannot be free if you have to pay the government, through taxation, to exercise it.
• In order to be considered for tax-exempt status by the IRS an organization must fill out and
submit IRS form 1023 and 1024, however in Publication 557 they state that Churches need not
fill out 1023 to be exempt.
In the words of Steve Nestor, IRS Sr. Revenue Officer, “I am not the only IRS employee who’s
wondered why churches go to the government and seek permission to be exempted from a tax they didn’t
owe to begin with, and seek a tax deductible status that they’ve always had anyway. Many of us have
marveled at how church leaders want to be regulated and controlled by an agency of government that
most Americans have prayed would just get out of their lives. Churches are in an amazingly unique
position, but they don’t seem to know or appreciate the implications of what it would mean to be free of
IRS Code 501(c)3 church tax exempt requirements
Richard Hoskins, in the Hoskins Report, June 1998, outlined 29 IRS regulations pertaining to 501(c)3
1. Be incorporated.
2. Have a recognized creed and IRS approved worship.
3. Have a definite and distinct ecclesiastical government – a hierarchical government.
4. Have IRS approved code of doctrine and discipline.
5. Be a denomination with a distinct religious history.
6. Have ordained ministers.
7. Have ministers educated in state accredited colleges.
8. Be neutral on political issues.
9. Have tax-exempt status issued by IRS.
10. Pay a tax to the IRS for tax-exempt status (yearly fees).
11. Be engaged in activities furthering exclusively public purposes.
12. Open its services to the public.
13. Have their pastor answer to the IRS as to the daily activities of the church.
14. Let IRS be privy to all financial transactions including sources, donors, expenditures, and if cash
is used the leadership will be a likely suspect of money laundering.
15. Have books and records available to the IRS at all times.
16. Have the pastor inform IRS of names of all donors.
17. File form 1099 for gifts to missionaries and evangelists over $600.00.
18. Use only IRS approved methods of fund-raising.
19. Have the pastor be accountable to the IRS over stands taken against the tax system. (501(c)3
requires the church to support the IRS, which is why ministers (knowingly or unknowingly)
always say to pay ones taxes).
20. Submit names of all church workers: pastors, teachers, clerks, counselors, educational directors,
office help, associates, and maintenance personnel.
21. Give unlimited submission to civil magistrates pertaining to all laws – federal, state, and local –
including public policy.
22. Advocate and promote racial integration, and not oppose racial integration.
23. Not publicly oppose licensing of church ministries.
24. Not engage in political activities opposing pornography.
25. Not to support legislation saying that children belong to the parents and not to the state.
26. Not form a Political Action Committee nor activity supporting legislation opposing lotteries and
27. Not to advocate support of the united States of America or state constitutions as the supreme law
of the land. (Public policy takes precedence).
28. Not actively participate in opposing the public school system.
29. Not publicly declare that the church is to obey God rather than government.
Well now with that in mind, who is head of those Church's? Jesus Christ or the Goverment of the United States!
By the way if this happening in America, you can be sure it is happening in Europe.