You Must Be Born Again
YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN!
JOH 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
1. He was a man of position—One who he went to had no position
2. H was a man of school and scholar with diploma—Jesus never one a single degree.
3. He was a man who gone far in life and successful…Jesus was a young man, young enough to be his son.
Yet, in all of that we read the sentence, “The same came to Jesus.
a. He came to Jesus because he had an open mind.
b. He came to Jesus because he was willing to learn.
c. He came to Jesus because he would not let his prejudice blind him to the truth. (Even though folks in the church were talking about He decided that they did not want to follow him. they did not want to believe in him.
A. It is easy to close your mind to the truth
B. It is easy to shut your eyes to those things you don’t want see.
C. It is easy to stop our ears from hearing.
HIS COMING, SECONDLY, INDICATES THAT HE IS EARNEST.
IT WAS MIRACLE, BLESSING, SUPPRISE THAT HE CAME TO JESUS AT ALL.
JESUS DID NOT SAY TO NICODEMUS
1. YOU MUST GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY
2. YOU NEED TO GO TO PRAYER MEETING ON WEDNESDAY
3. YOU NEED TO STOP LYING AND CHEATING
4. YOU NEED TO STOP YEILDING TO THE LUSTS OF THE FLESH.
HAD HE DONE SO, NICODEMUS WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIM STRIAGHT. HE WAS A GOOD MAN. HE WAS A CLEAN MAN. HE WAS A MORAL MAN. HE WAS A RELIGIOUS MAN. BUT ON HIS WAY TO HELL.
JESUS SAY L”YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN.
IN THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY YOU MAY THINK IT IS NO LONGER NECESSAY.
YOU MAY THINK IT IS OLD FASHION AND OUT OF DATE