Diet One Liners
Diet One Liners:
* I try to lose weight, but it keeps finding me.
* My figure does nothing for me, so why should I do anything for it?
* Diet is 'die' with a -T.
* Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
* Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their
* Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
* It'll keep you warmer in the winter and shaded in the summer.
* Mama taught me to clean my plate; she didn't teach me not to pile it high.
* I thought about taking up jogging, but why punish my legs for something my