1. Memorize Hebrews 3:12-13 This week.
2. Memorize Hebrews 4:12.
3. Read Colossians 1:28. We know we are supposed to teach and admonish each other… But how often is it jut ‘off the cuff’? What would it look like to be with all wisdom?
4. Read Colossians 3:16. “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly.” What does it mean to dwell? What does it mean to dwell in me richly? How can I make this a reality in my life this week?
5. Read 1 Corinthians 2:13. I may read the Bible and even memorize scripture, but does that mean that I have wisdom from God? What role does the Holy Spirit play? How can I better approach my time in the word, and scripture memory so that I am actually growing in wisdom?
6. Go on the church website and read the scenario about Sharon. ‘Sort the Laundry’ of what you read: Situation, Responses, Thoughts, Motives. Ask God for wisdom, and consider what His word has to say to Sharon.
7. Apply this in your relationships! Ask someone to pray for you as you apply this.