Repeat this after me) Lord God Almighty, teach me to be a Covenant Keeper; so that I can display - all the blessings within your covenant word. So that the fullness of your Power and Glory; will be manifested in my life - so that unbelievers will know that you are God and God alone, in Jesus Name I pray! Amen
8 “Will a man rob God?
Yet you have robbed Me!
But you say,
‘In what way have we robbed You?’
In tithes and offerings.
9 You are cursed with a curse,
For you have robbed Me,
Even this whole nation.
10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
That there may be food in My house,
And try Me now in this,”
Says the Lord of hosts,
“If I will not open for you the windows of heaven
And pour out for you such blessing
That there will not be room enough to receive it.
11 “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes,
So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground,
Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,”
Says the Lord of hosts;
12 And all nations will call you blessed,
For you will be a delightful land,”
Says the Lord of hosts.
For those that are Covenant Keeper, it time to Know your right and know the Promise Revealed.
Verse 10. Window - Open speaks of a flowing, that which can freely move.
Blessings - Prosperity ( Prosper - literally means “to push forward; to pass through; to get it on” carries the idea to thriving and succeeding in what you do. The Favor (grace)of God. His favor products - joy, pleasure, delight, sweetness, charm, loveliness and good will, benefit, bounty, reward.
Verse 11. Please understand that agriculture was currency back then, this was the major form of support.
1. Rebuking (protection) express sharp disapproval or criticism, reprove - reprimand or censure - He censures it by suppressing any part that He considers unacceptable or a threat.
2. The devourer speaks that which comes to destroy your resources.
3. The fruit of my ground, your livelihood job, future job, business, the active way you support yourself.
most times we don’t even realize what God has been doing for use, how He shut the enemy down stopped him in his tracks.
when they were plotting to get rid of you.
4. Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit in the field, speaks of your investments,
5. nations will call you blessed - the active favor of God in your life. Bring your name into places you have no idea about. opening doors in your presents and for your future.