If Christ Were Not Raised
1 Corinthians 15:12-19 (NIV)
12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. 15 More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19 If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.
- If There Is No Resurrection Then Christ is Not Raised.
- If Christ is not raised Then Preaching is Useless.
- If Christ is Not Raised Then Our Faith is Useless.
- If Christ is Not Raised we are false witnesses.
- If Christ is not raised we are still in our sins.
- If Christ is not raised then there is no hope for the dead.
- If Christ is not raised we are the most pitiful people on earth.
- If Christ is Raised, There is a resurrection.
- If Christ is Raised Our Preaching is Important.
- If Christ is Raised Our Faith is Precious.
- If Christ is Raised we speak the truth.
- If Christ is Raised we are no longer in our sins.
- If Christ is Raised our loved ones need not perish with death.
- If Christ is Raised we are the most fortunate people on earth.
 The Holy Bible : New International Version. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 1996, c1984.