Managing Life on an Everyday Basis Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
3/18/07 • 11:00 A.M.
1 Corinthians 3:14
3 John 2
It is the will of God for you to prosper in every area of your life. He has given you the power to get wealth; however, your faith in Him to acquire wealth must have practical, corresponding action.
- God has given you the power to get wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18).
- Wealth includes your position, influence and finances.
- Power is the ability to get results.
- Harness POWER through:
- Plan - Success requires a plan (Proverbs 21:5).
- Organization - Necessary to measure progress
- Work - Lasting wealth comes through God-inspired hard work (Proverbs 13:11).
- Enthusiasm - Be enthusiastic about what you're doing (Colossians 3:23).
- Rewards - God rewards your hard work (1 Corinthians 3:14).
- As your soul prospers, you will prosper in other areas of your life (3 John 2).
- Your soul includes your mind, will and emotions.
- Faith without works is dead (James 2:17). Demonstrate your faith by applying the eight practical laws that govern prosperity:
- The law of making wise decisions
- The law of diligent hard work
- The law of living on a budget
- The law of saving, planning ahead and anticipating potential setbacks
- The law of listening to the Holy Spirit
- The law of intelligent debt-management
- The law of accumulation
- The law of consistently giving to God