|The Practical Laws of Financial Prosperity Dr. Creflo A. Dollar|
2/21/07 • 7:00 P.M.
| !! Scripture References
| 3 John 2|
|There are practical laws that govern prosperity. In order to experience the financial prosperity that God has destined for your life, you must learn both the spiritual and natural aspects of acquiring wealth. |
- Prosperity begins in your soul (3 John 2).
- Prosperity is not what you have, but who you are.
- When your soul is prosperous, financial wealth will be drawn to you.
- You prosper your soul by meditating on God's Word.
- You must practically act on what you believe in order to get results from God's Word.
- Faith without works (practical application) is dead (James 2:17).
- There are practical laws that govern prosperity.
- The law of wise decision making
- You must make wise decisions in order to acquire wealth.
- Meditating on God's Word will enable you to make wise decisions and achieve success (Joshua 1:8).
- Don't live beyond your means.
- Keep track of where your money is going and make adjustments where necessary.
- Get rid of credit card debt and pay your bills on time.
- The law of diligent, hard work
- In order to prosper, you will have to diligently apply yourself to some form of income-producing activity (Proverbs 6:8).
- You will not prosper just by giving financially.
- Wealth is acquired little by little (Proverbs 13:11).
- Diligence forces prosperity to come to you.
- Find something you like doing.
- Your passion points to the avenue through which you will acquire wealth. iii. Find something you can do that will be of service to others and passionately pursue it.
- Diligence will gain Heaven's attention.
- Consistency is the key to the breakthrough.
- The law of living on a budget
- Count the cost of financial decisions you make (Luke 14:28).
- Create a reasonable budget so you will know where your money is going.
- Determine where you are wasting money.
- You will save money when you know where your money is going.
- The law of saving, planning ahead and anticipating potential setbacks (unexpected expenses).
- Always pay yourself and put money aside.
- The law of following the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- Faith comes by hearing the Word of God.
- Hear both the written and spoken (rhema) Word of God.
- Write down what God speaks to you and act on it.