Tension In The Air
TENSION IN THE AIR
16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. 17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teachb all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
- What if Jesus didn’t show up?
- How does one deal with rumor vs. resurrection
- Why do the women get the word first. Why didn’t the disciples go before the women?
- watch, worship, wavering, witness.
- Notice the women’s worship
- It is noted like a dog kissing or licking on his master, or a Persian who gets on their knees, and places their forehead to the ground , and giving a reverent kiss.
- What caused the disciples to stop their worship, and go to wavering?
b teach...: or, make disciples, or, Christians of all nations
 The Holy Bible : King James Version. electronic ed. of the 1769 edition of the 1611 Authorized Version. Bellingham WA : Logos Research Systems, Inc., 1995, S. Mt 28:16-20