Identifying Supernatural Widsom
- From Above
This is what makes it supernatural. The source of this wisdom is heavenly, it is the wisdom that Jesus employed while here on this earth. Amazingly, because of the Holy Spirit sent to us by our Savior, we can employ this wisdom. The Spirit brings heaven here to earth through you.
The order is very important. Purity must be first.
1. exciting reverence, venerable, sacred
2. pure a. pure from carnality, chaste, modest b. pure from every fault, immaculate c. clean
pure from earthly wisdom and and from all things that are sensual and demonic (vs. 3:15 and 1:27).
1516. εἰρηνικός eirēnikós; fem. eirēniké̄, neut. eirēnikón, adj. from eiré̄nē (1515), peace. Pertaining to peace, peaceable or peaceful (Heb. 12:11, healthful, wholesome; James 3:17, peaceful, disposed to peace; Sept.: Deut. 2:26; Ps. 37:37; 120:7). The reference is to eiré̄nē (1515), peace, as the blessing of salvation.
1933. ἐπιεικής* fair, equitable. Fitting, appropriate, suitable, proper, to be lenient, yielding, unassertive (1 Tim. 3:3; Titus 3:2; 1Pet 2:18; Ps. 86:5). Used in the neut. as a noun tó epieikés, your tolerance, clemency (Phil. 4:5).
2138. εὐπειθής* denoting easiness, and peíthō (3982), to persuade. Easily persuaded, compliant.
- Of Mercy
ελεος Strongs No: 1656 1. mercy: kindness or good will towards the miserable and the afflicted, joined with a desire to help them a. of men towards men: to exercise the virtue of mercy, show one’s self merciful b. of God towards men: in general providence; the mercy and clemency of God in providing and offering to men salvation by Christ c. the mercy of Christ, whereby at his return to judgment he will bless true Christians with eternal life.
- Of Good Works contrasted with every evil work (3:16).
αδιακριτος Strongs No: 87 1. undistinguished, unintelligible 2. without dubiousness, ambiguity or uncertainty
505. ἀνυπόκριτος anupókritos (1), without, and hupokrínomai (5271), to pretend, simulate. Originally it meant inexperienced in the art of acting. In the NT, it came to mean one without hypocrisy or pretense, unfeigned, genuine, real, true, sincere (Rom. 12:9; 2 Cor. 6:6; 1 Tim. 1:5; 2 Tim. 1:5; 1 Pet. 1:22; James 3:17).
Cultivating Supernatural Wisdom
- The Cultivators of Supernatural Wisdom
Peace = undisturbed spiritual wellbeing...Shalom.
- The Tool of Supernatural Wisdom
- The Fruit of Supernatural Wisdom \\The fruit is righteousness.