Then Came Jesus
Text: Luke 2:1-20
I. Jesus came with means of personal invitation.
- Not as a king lifted up, but as a king bending down.
- the blue collar man.
- Coming to the least encompasses the whole
- Shows the lowly as just as important.
II. Jesus came with a message of personal communication
A. Individual (One on one)
- Concerned with each person as an individual.
- What he was willing to leave behind.
- You are worth everything to Him.
III. Jesus came with a method of personal identification
A. Personal in experience
- working with my dad as an Ironworker when I was about 14.
B. Personal in example