We're not quite sure who it is, but someone out there is spending a significant chunk of his advertising budget promoting Kingdom-related issues.
On behalf of an anonymous client, the Smith Agency in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, recently launched an advertising campaign promoting messages from God.
Billboards with the messages from God are visible from all major highways and avenues throughout Broward County, including I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. In addition, the messages are on 100 bus sides and in 200 interiors of Broward County Transit buses.
Here's a list of the 17 messages:
1. Let's meet at My house Sunday before the game. . . God
2. C'mon over and bring the kids... God
3. What part of "Thou shalt not.." didn't you understand?. . . God
4. We need to talk. . . God
5. Keep using My name in vain and I'll make rush hour last longer... God
6. Loved the wedding—now invite Me to the marriage. . . God
7. That "love thy neighbor" thing? I meant it... God
8. I love you. . . I love you. . . I love you.. . God
9. Will the road you're on get you to My place???. . . God
10. Follow me. . . God
11. Big bang theory? You've got to be kidding... God
12. My way is the highway. . . God
13. Need directions?... God
14. You think it's hot here????. . . God
15. Tell the kids I love them. . . God
16. Need a marriage counselor? I'm available... God
17. Have you read My #1 best seller? There WILL be a test!... God
And there was one they decided not to run: Don't make Me come down there.. . God