Kingman First Assembly of God Sunday Morning
March 1, 2009
"Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. [NKJV]
1. _____________________ is what God _______________
and ____________ is all that will _______________ God.
2. Your _______________ is being ______________, when
it is ______________ you will be ___________________,
______________, ___________ no good _____________.
3. __________________ the _______________ with your
________________, and with the ___________________
of all your _______________________.
4. True ________________ is about _____________ issues.
5. ____________________ is not a ____________________
problem it is a ___________________ problem.
6. __________ doesn’t ________________ just our
_____________________ but ___________ of ________.
1. FAITHFULNESS is what God desires and faith is all that will PLEASE God.
2. Your FAITH is being TRIED, when it is PROVED you will be COMPLETE, WHOLE, LACKING no good THING.
3. HONOR the LORD with your POSSESSIONS, and with the FIRSTFRUITS of all your INCREASE.
4. True TREASURE is about HEART issues.
5. TITHING is not a FINANCIAL problem it is a SPIRITUAL problem.
6. GOD doesn’t WANT just our FIRSTFRUITS but ALL of ME.