Text: 1Tim. 2:3-6
(3) For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior;
(4) “Who will have all men to be saved,”
Condition of “all men”
- - Lost, in danger, need saving
“come unto the knowledge of the truth.”
- No lack of knowledge
- Only of truth
What is truth?
(5) “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
*Note the use of word “man”
- Not a philosophy
- Not an “higher power”
- Not an pie in the sky ideia
- HE IS A PERSON –LIVED, BLED, DIED AND ROSE AS A MAN! Sits at the right hand of God to intercede for us!
(6) Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.